PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Late Show with EMH

Bruegge
03-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Sorry to ask another silly question...

June 23rd has DHS closing at 10:00pm with EMH late hours till12:00am.

The Late show of Fantasmic is at 10:30pm.

How soon should I get there (wait in line) for the second show? No FP+ I'll be hopping from Epcot and using FP+'s there.

Are only the EMH eligible people allowed into the second show then or are the off site people allowed in (just not on rides) after 10:00pm

I'm staying onsite and that day/time fits my schedule just right... (and boy do we have to make schedules Right??)

Is that a good time to catch the show??

Thanks in advance

Scott

Dream'nDisney
03-26-2014, 01:22 PM
We almost always go to the second show, and we usually go end of May / beginning of June. We usually are in line about 45 minutes prior to the rope drop, but I really don't think it is necessary because that stadium holds a lot of people! People usually are still filing in right before the show starts. However, you are talking about late June when everyone is out of school, and a EMH, so thought two things are going to add to the crowd level. Good luck. I think being in line an hour ahead of time should be fine.

Bruegge
03-27-2014, 08:13 AM
However, you are talking about late June when everyone is out of school, and a EMH, so thought two things are going to add to the crowd level. .

So you think the second show is MORE crowded with EMH than a regular day's second show?

Can the people who don't have EMH availability attend the second show of Fantasmic when it's 10:30 and the park officially closes at 10:00?

Dream'nDisney
03-27-2014, 02:10 PM
We've never been there during the EMH, so I can't answer that. Generally, parks are more crowded on EMH's overall.

I would think if it were an EMH night, there would be a castmember at the exit checking your Magic Band to see if you were eligible to stay in tha park. I could be wrong. Perhaps someone will answer that question shortly.