PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Gusto wine cellar

Rich Mc
03-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Hi all,
We want to try this new spot and enjoy some nice wine food. Anyone been there who could tells us about the place?:ill:

faline
03-21-2014, 06:26 PM
We stopped in a couple of times. On our first visit, we each tried a flight of wines (I chose bubbly) along with dessert. During our last trip, we knew we were going to have a fairly large dinner and only wanted a small lunch to stopped in again. This time, we each had a small sandwich - tomato and mozzarella - certainly enough to tide us over until dinner. I also tried a coffee cocktail - wasn't sure I would like it but it was very good!!

I'm actually looking forward to stopping in again and hope we get a chance to do so on our next trip!!

Rich Mc
03-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Thank you for info

SBETigg
03-22-2014, 03:35 PM
They do offer a variety of interesting food items and some good wines and wine flights (and other beverages). It's a fairly nice area, casual, and the Italian servers are fun, too, though sometimes hard to understand if you don't speak Italian. You can make a meal or snack out of the food, and it can get pricey if you sample a few dishes. But you don't need reservations here, which is nice.