PDA

View Full Version : Making Online ADRs

MrPeetrie
03-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Tomorrow is my 180-day mark. Does anyone know how early I can log in and make my reservations? I've heard both 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. for online reservations.

Also, are people still having trouble making online ADRs?

Strmchsr
03-21-2014, 10:20 AM
It's 6 am EDT (so, 5 am central, etc)

mickeys_princess_mom
03-21-2014, 10:54 AM
Also, are people still having trouble making online ADRs?

I've been blaming my computer, which is blaming me for not updating/upgrading, idk!
Maybe I'm not the only one?

etibbetts
03-21-2014, 12:05 PM
I just made mine this week at 6am online with no issues.

MrPeetrie
03-21-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks for all the info.

Also, tomorrow, when I reach the 180-day mark, can I still do the +10 reservations online?

Strmchsr
03-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Also, tomorrow, when I reach the 180-day mark, can I still do the +10 reservations online?

Unfortunately the answer is "maybe." the online system is really squirrely with the +10. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You have to call to guarantee that.

MrPeetrie
03-22-2014, 06:20 AM
An Update:

It is 6:18 a.m. and I haven't been able to make one reservation yet. (actually I did, but when I checked the date, it mistakenly made it for 9/25 and not 9/18 as I had suggested.)

Each time, I get an "Server Busy. Please check back later" message. I am really frustrated. I'll keep posting my success, or lack thereof as it goes.

Thanks for all your help here. First time with online reservations!

MrPeetrie
03-22-2014, 07:42 AM
That was an exercise of perseverance, stick-to-it-tiveness, I-don't-want-to-disappoint-my-family-tiveness, whatever you want to call it. After 90 minutes of "SERVER BUSY,", "UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST," and "THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED ERROR WITH YOUR REQUEST" messages, I managed to get EVERYTHING I wanted.

Sometimes I signed out and back in and the "SERVER BUSY" message was replaced with our names to be confirmed for our times. Other times, after repeatedly receiving "NO TIMES AVAILABLE" messages, a block of times would open up.

I am thankful to everyone for their help on this. Now, to make the FastPass+ times meld with the ressies!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
03-22-2014, 08:07 AM
I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted! :thumbsup: Your experience is why I've gone back to doing phone calls more than online unless I'm trying to do online at a non-peak time. Disney servers don't handle all 5 billion people trying to log on at once at 6 am. For that matter, they don't work well even at the best of times.