PDA

View Full Version : Fulton's Crab House

hauntedmansiongirl
03-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Hello! We have never tried Fulton's and would love to go for my birthday this year. I just learned that it is on the regular Dining Plan for 2 credits. I haven't been able to find out if there are any restrictions when ordering on the DDP at Fulton's. Does anyone know if the lobster and Alaskan King Crab are included when you use the DDP? Also, the reviews I've read are on two extremes- bad service, cold food to amazing service and the best seafood ever. So I'm not sure what to believe.

I know that my fellow Intercotee's will have the answer!! Thanks so much! Melissa :)

drhama
03-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Had the lobster and crab last year on the DDP. We had an awesome waiter. Went the extra mile. He really made it a very nice meal.
My mother is blind and freaked out when the whole lobster showed up. Don't know what we were thinking. There is no way for her to manage getting the lobster out of the shell. The waiter was nice enough to take the lobster back to the kitchen to be pulled out of the shell for her. I know one of the kitchen staff actually did the work but the waiter was very understanding.
Worth 2 credits? Not sure. Glad we went as we also had never been. Will I go back? It's not on my must do again list but it is beautiful inside and there is something just fun about eating on a boat. Try it at least once.

1DisneyNut
03-18-2014, 07:06 PM
I can't comment on what is allowed at Fulton's with the dining plan as we don't use the dining plan.

However, as far as the food goes, Fulton's is owned and operated by Landry's and basically all it is is Landry's with a different name and a few changes to the menu. We have had both good service and terrible service there. The food can be hit or miss and we have had great meals and some that had me leaving the place swearing never to return. Basically I would say it is just ok on average. We quit going there and now go offsite to a different beach every year and find a nice seafood restaurant.

#1donaldfan
03-19-2014, 12:36 PM
We ate there several years ago and it was incredible. The food, service and atmosphere was top notch !! I think when we ate there it was only one dinning credit though. I'm not sure if it would be worth two credits, but it is very, very good !!! :thumbsup:

hauntedmansiongirl
03-23-2014, 01:54 AM
Thanks for your help! I'm excited to try it out! :mickey:

stephicakes
03-23-2014, 07:19 AM
We don't use the Dining Plan, so sorry I can't comment about that... but we have eaten there twice and both times we had excellent service and amazing food. We were even given warm damp linen towels at the end of the meal to wipe off our hands.

Give it a try & enjoy! :mickey: