PDA

View Full Version : Breakdowns?

Scallywag
03-18-2014, 03:46 PM
What happens if you have a Ride time scheduled for FP+ and the attraction is broken down during your ride time? I have been given Fast pass Express tickets in the past, but that was before FP+ started. Anyone have this happen yet?

tink'72
03-18-2014, 04:16 PM
This JUST happened to us. We had fast passes for Primevil Whirl and the ride was down. What is supposed to happen is 1 of 2 things. YOu can either go back later when the ride is up and they will honor your fast pass OR during the time of your current fast pass that the ride is down that time slot becomes a "super fast pass" good for any ride in the park. That is how it is supposed to work. When we went to the Dinosaur ride to use the fast pass since primevil whirl was down it didn't work. When we explained the scenario to the CM at the Dinosaur ride she agreed that it should have worked and they are still "working on the kinks" is what she told me and honored the fast pass.

MargaretMessler
03-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Prior to FP+ and the elimination of paper fastpasses, if a ride breaks down to the point where they empty the queue line, they would give a generic fastpass good for any ride within the next week or so to everyone in line. Is there some sort of similar system now?

I should note, I *assume* it was everyone in line. I was actually ON Pooh when it died last year. They led us out in a line and issued us all FPs

lindique
03-18-2014, 08:44 PM
If the ride goes down, Disney will send you an e-mail notifying you of that. They will also include a list of alternate attractions that you can go to. As a previous poster said, the fastpass becomes a super fastpass that can be used at any of the rides listed in the email and at any time during that day.:mickey:

texas211
03-22-2014, 05:24 PM
So, w/ the evil birth of the FP+ and the wristbands, I guess they won't need to sell lanyards and card holders.