PDA

View Full Version : If we stay longer

minnie04
03-17-2014, 04:54 PM
I’m booked for 3 nights on property. My question is IF we decide to stay another night or two OFF property what will happen to my Magic Bands? Will I still be able to use them with the AP tickets on them or do I need to show the actual card? Also can I still book FP's?

AgentC
03-17-2014, 05:49 PM
You can use your Magic Bands or your card to get in the parks.You will still be able to use them for FP+ or again your card if you prefer. As a pass holder you can book FP+ up to 30 days in advance.

The bands won't be able to be used for charging because that is linked to your room just like the old Key to the World cards.

CanadianWDWFan
03-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Your AP's will be linked to your MagicBands. If you go online to MDE to the "MagicBands and Cards" you will see the AP listed under your MagicBands, so you can continue using your bands after your on-site stay.

We were told to carry our AP cards with us since we could use the cards to get AP discounts around the parks. You don't get the AP discount just by scanning your MagicBand.

minnie04
03-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Great thanks :mickey:

SurferStitch
03-18-2014, 12:06 PM
You can use your Magic Bands or your card to get in the parks.You will still be able to use them for FP+ or again your card if you prefer. As a pass holder you can book FP+ up to 30 days in advance.

The bands won't be able to be used for charging because that is linked to your room just like the old Key to the World cards.

I thought if you had a room reservation that you could book FP+ 60 days in advance, even with an AP Magic Band.

We already have bands assigned for our upcoming trip, but I also got the offer for AP bands. I was going to pass on the AP bands, until I read that we'd still be able to do our FP+ at the 60 day mark.