PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Suite or Lion King Suite????

Bubbie Girl
03-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Today I called to get the Visa promotion added to our AOA reservation and we had Nemo Suite well I was told the promo didn't apply to Nemo put they could move me to Lion King for like 500.00 savings so I said go ahead!! Tell me will it be just as nice as if we had been in the Nemo Suite that we were really looking forward too? Closeness to Bus stop and food court etc.The savings was just to good not to take.

BrerGnat
03-13-2014, 06:25 PM
The Lion King section is close too. No worries. The room decor is different, but that's all. You could periodically call back to check availability for the discount on a Nemo suite. People do cancel all the time and it could open up.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-13-2014, 09:57 PM
I would have chosen to save $500 as well. The Lion King section is still close, and it still looks awesome! Enjoy your trip.

natedog24
03-14-2014, 12:40 AM
I prefer the Lion King ones based on looks alone.
IMO, the Finding Nemo Suites (and the Little Mermaid Rooms) are just TOO blue. I know the underwater theme and everything, but to me, I'd prefer more "standard colors". :)

BrerGnat
03-14-2014, 07:21 AM
The Lion King rooms will likely be quieter as well. The pool is huge and can be very noisy.

Katzateer
03-14-2014, 07:51 AM
we really enjoyed the Lion King Suite- hope you like it too. Not a bad walk. I have not stayed in the Nemo suites but for a savings like that I would go to LK too!:thumbsup: