PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of a guest spending the night at a Disney park?

Katzateer
03-13-2014, 10:28 AM
Has a guest ever spent the night at a Disney park?? With all the masses leaving at the end of the day, has anyone ever just not left? I know a lot of employees are in the parks at night cleaning, doing maintenance...... But I wonder if a straggler has ever been found hidding in a park after closing.

John
03-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Where is @Ian Mitchell when you need him. He didn't have to hide - he stayed in the Cinderella Castle suite.

I'm sure someone sometime has managed to pull it off though... especially before the days of high tech security via video cameras and the like.

Katzateer
03-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Where is @Ian Mitchell when you need him. He didn't have to hide - he stayed in the Cinderella Castle suite.

LOL- that is the first person I thought of but I don't mean a lucky winner!

Glanced at some Kingdom Keeper books when cleaning and it got me thinking how cool it would be to wander around alone.....in the middle of the night.

Mrs Bus Driver
03-13-2014, 12:48 PM
I believe if you do a search here on intercot you will find an old thread about this very topic. :mickey:

Scallywag
03-13-2014, 04:54 PM
I've never heard of this happening, but I dream about it all the time.:D

Scar
03-13-2014, 05:47 PM
I've related this story here once or twice.

One year I was solo and staying at Boardwalk. After Illuminations, I decided to see how long until I got kicked out so I plopped myself on a bench and waited... and waited... and waited...

I was there for almost 2 hours. CM's were cleaning up and moving stuff all around me and it was like I was invisible. I finally gave up and left.

I mean seriously, it was almost midnight. Even if I could, why would I sleep on a bench when I had a bed I paid $250/night for a 5 minute walk away.