PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Meals?

Scallywag
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM
What's your favorite meal @ the world. 1 QS and 1 TS.

QS - I always hit Columbia Harbor House for lunch. I get the fish basket and sit upstairs. You can see The Haunted Mansion through the window.:tasty:

TS - 50's Prime time Pot Roast is the bomb. The waiter/waitress always makes my boys eat their veggies before they can have dessert. HA!:laughing:

DKA041177
03-13-2014, 07:14 AM
QS- Casey's at the bat. Is it bad that, along with the combo meal, I always buy an extra hot dog to go along with it???

TS- jiko. Steak and Mac Cheese. Mmmmmmmm

Sylvia
03-14-2014, 12:41 AM
I'm going to cheat, I can't list just one, so I'm listing 2 for each.

QS - A tie -
Columbia Harbor House for the fish and chicken combo basket
OR
Pecos Bill's for the Angus Cheeseburger, topped with the sautéed mushrooms. The mushrooms are one of my huge WDW addictions. :blush:

TS - Also a tie -
50s Prime Time for either Old Fashioned Pot Roast or Meat Loaf, followed by 50's Boston Cream Parfait for dessert
OR
Liberty Tree Tavern for Yankee Post Roast, followed by Johnny Appleseed Cake for desert

#1donaldfan
03-14-2014, 12:35 PM
Yorkshire Fish Shoppe
Boma

pox24
03-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Anything at Narcoosee's.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
03-14-2014, 02:38 PM
CS: Tangierine Cafe. Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh. Or, a shawarma combination platter, depending on my mood.

TS: California Grill. Tricky to pin down a particular meal, because the Signature restaurants change menus frequently. But the Spicy Kazan Roll or Oak-Fired filet at California Grill are good choices.

mom2morgan
03-15-2014, 04:26 PM
For my whole family, our favourite table service is Ohana. I just realized we really haven't TRIED many QS - probably Flame Tree (is that the name? It's been a while) in Animal Kingdom.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-15-2014, 04:33 PM
1 TS-Ohana
1 CS-tie Starring Rolls DHS-turkey focchachia sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express DTD-Pizza and creme brulee

buzznwoodysmom
03-15-2014, 04:53 PM
TS - without a doubt Ohanas!

QS - that's a tough one....We really love so many places in World Showcase, but we also love Be Our Guest for lunch, and we have also had some great QS meals at Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD.

Gator
03-17-2014, 12:58 PM
QS - It is, and forever shall be, Flame Tree BBQ. The food is great for just a QS and the views and ambience are the best on property.

TS - Akershus for sure: I love the kjotkakke, the bread, the jarlsburg cheese, the smoked salmon and mackeral....and the Princesses walking around doesn't hurt either. The ambience of that place is so quaint. BTW, Liberty Tree Tavern was a close second.

MrPeetrie
03-17-2014, 01:41 PM
This is so tough because we have so many favorites. But here goes:

TS
Hoop Dee Do. My favorite fried chicken on property. If it doesn't count as TS, then 50's Prime Time Cafe, mostly for the experience.

CS
(Tie)
Flame Tree Barbeque
Columbia Harbour House
Earl of Sandwich.

Nice post.

SurferStitch
03-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Favorite QS:

Columbia Harbor House

Favorite TS:

Narcoossee's

Arielfan98
03-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Chicken nuggets and fries at Columbia Harbor House is a must do for me, it's been a tradition ever since I can remember and it only happens once a year.

At Kona Cafe I like to order the pork chop as well :tasty:

merlinmagic4
03-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Columbia Harbor House

'Ohana or Via Napoli - tied!!

Disnini
03-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Favorite TS : Artist Point at WL
Favorite QS: Sunshine Seasons at Epcot