PDA

View Full Version : Pick one: Ohana or Whispering Canyon Cafe

natedog24
03-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Like the title says: Looking to decide which is better for a group of 6 people in their late 20's/early 30's. No kids.

I could make arguments for each. Which do you prefer?

Ohana or Whispering Canyon Cafe

Butters
03-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Although both are good Ohana is a level better IMHO!

Davy Crockett
03-12-2014, 03:29 PM
An important point is what type of fare do enjoy eating and are any members of your group picky eaters. We've eaten at both many times and both have strong points and weak points overall. I would suggest pulling up a menu from each and see which is more appealing palette wise to you and your group then factor in location, ambiance and items such as this.

Hope you enjoy!!!

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I voted OHana because of your group age range and the "no kid" factor. :mickey:

cajundisneyfreak
03-12-2014, 04:07 PM
I would pick Ohana. The food is delicious.Save room for the amazing dessert.They have great adult beverages too.I recommend the Lapu Lapu.It's an alcoholic beverage in a carved out pineapple. :cloud9:

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-12-2014, 05:35 PM
We all loved Ohana's, our favorite now...when we ate at Whispering Canyon you could still order off menu, my son and I had steak which was good, my mom got the skillet and it was terrible. Ohana's my clear favorite

buzznwoodysmom
03-12-2014, 08:24 PM
We really like whispering canyon, but this one was a no brainer for me....We LOVE Ohana! My family would always pick Ohana over WCC.