PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed???

Scallywag
03-10-2014, 05:37 PM
We have park hopper tickets. Can we spread our 3 daily fast passes over two different parks? Or do they have to all be used in the same park?

faline
03-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Even with park hoppers, you get three fastpass+ options and all fastpass+ options must be in the same park.

Scallywag
03-10-2014, 06:07 PM
That figures...Thanks for the help and quick response.

retiredfigment
03-10-2014, 06:13 PM
I hope this eventually changes. Why get Hopper otherwise.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2014, 07:04 PM
What I'd recommend (and what we're planning to do) is to get our FP+ for the second park of the day. It will be busier in the afternoon than in the morning, so you can still get one the rides you want at park #2, with less wait.

SBETigg
03-10-2014, 08:33 PM

I agree that I hope this changes, but I still find the Hopper to be useful. Once you use your FPs at one park, if that park is crowded, you can change parks. I can't spend all day in one park anyway. I like to change it up and switch parks midday.

Goofeygal
03-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Must be all in the same park.

Mitzie
03-11-2014, 07:52 AM
What I'd recommend (and what we're planning to do) is to get our FP+ for the second park of the day. It will be busier in the afternoon than in the morning, so you can still get one the rides you want at park #2, with less wait.

We did this on Jan. 2nd. Arrived at AK park at opening walked on to EE twice, headed over to the safari with only a 10 min. wait and then saw the rest of AK..Dino..Bugs life..We booked our FP+ for HS in the afternoon..waits for RRC and things were much higher by afternoon. Kids wrapped up their day in MK which was open until 1 and they got to ride the 'biggies' there since it was late into the night.

DKA041177
03-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Yeah...that appears to be one of the reasons folks are gettign frustrated with the new FP system (including me).

JMTStone
03-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Heather's idea is terrific! I'm going to use it!

azcavalier
03-11-2014, 11:57 AM

Actually, if you do it right, having the Park Hopper actually helps with the new system. Just make sure you're at the first park when it opens, and hit the big rides first. Have your FastPasses for another park later in the day...when the FastPass times would otherwise either be for late in the day or gone under the old system. Now, you can hit DHS and ride TSM first thing, then go jump on RnRC and any other ride you want, have lunch, and then head to Epcot and still get a decent time on Soarin' because that's what you've burned your big FP on.

I mean, if I tried that when we used the FP kiosks, by the time we got to Epcot and tried to get FP for Soarin', it would either be gone, or we would have to wait six hours for them to be any good.