PDA

View Full Version : Another Minor My Disney Experience Glitch

MrPeetrie
03-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Periodically, I check my upcoming reservation to make sure all is well. Last week, I checked the names of those on the reservation and my DD11's name was missing. There was just a blank space where her name should be.

I called the 800-number and spoke to a wonderful CM, who informed me it hasn't been a very "Magical" morning for many guests as the system has had multiple glitches that day. She immediately recognized which person was missing as she asked, "Are you talking about ....?"

She explained it was an iPhone glitch and Disney was working on it. She fixed it quickly. She was extremely polite, helpful, and full of Pixie Dust. Her enthusiasm for her job did leave me somewhat excited about our Fall trip. (I do love the Disney CMs.)

Still, my fear is one of these "glitches" will occur when we are on vacation and one (or all) of us will temporarily lose our reservation and we'll have to spend our time at guest services.

Just an observation.

FutureEnjoyment
03-11-2014, 11:32 AM
The system is far from "ready" and yet it is used by thousands of guests every day.

A form of "Reservation Roulette."

faline
03-11-2014, 11:36 AM
That's pretty much what happened to us. Our fastpass+ reservations showed up until the day we checked in when all of my husband's fastpasses disappeared.

VacationDisney
03-11-2014, 02:19 PM
In December 2013, our most recent trip, the band did not work for me in trying to get fastpass rides:mad:

My husbands band was fine, but mine was not. Luckily they still handed out the "room key" & we were able to use that to obtain our fastpass rides.

texas211
03-15-2014, 08:24 PM
To top it off, the bracelets are too small. I can't wear mine, and end up wrapping it around my card lanyard..

I HATE the bracelets.

yankeesfan123
03-15-2014, 10:17 PM
To top it off, the bracelets are too small. I can't wear mine, and end up wrapping it around my card lanyard..

I HATE the bracelets.

You don't have to use a MB.... You can just use an RFID enabled card instead.

texas211
03-22-2014, 05:26 PM
When I asked, they said I had no choice but the bracelet..

We are about done w/ staying onsite. As much as we like some of the ambiance, etc, there are getting to be too many negatives.