Olivia's Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe
Nine Dragons
Coral Reef
Kona Cafe
O'Hana
San Angel Inn
Marrakesh

We have one more ADR and want to try something new that is one TS credit. Any thoughts? We don't want to do a character dinner.

sorcerer fan
03-10-2014, 09:13 AM
try whispering canyon at wilderness lodge. be sure to ask for a large soda and when the meal comes you have to ask for the ketchup !

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-10-2014, 10:10 AM
I can think of several:

Raglan road
Via Napoli
Yak and Yeti

Pooh Fan
03-10-2014, 10:14 AM
I would second the vote for Whispering Canyon and and would also suggest Teppan Edo. It was a unique experience for me and I though the food was very good. I know it's more common for these types of restaurants in larger centres but for me, from a smaller town, I thought it was pretty cool. I think a lot of the experience here will also depend on your chef.

TheDuckRocks
03-10-2014, 10:38 AM
We have recently come to love Captain's Grille. It now ranks a "must do" place on our ADR list.
I went to lunch at Sanaa on our last trip and if you want something different they fit the bill. Yummy.
If you happen to be lucky enough to get an ADR at BOG, for the new experience, it would be the one I'd choose.

disneynarula
03-10-2014, 11:43 AM
We have recently come to love Captain's Grille. It now ranks a "must do" place on our ADR list.
I went to lunch at Sanaa on our last trip and if you want something different they fit the bill. Yummy.
If you happen to be lucky enough to get an ADR at BOG, for the new experience, it would be the one I'd choose.

Sanaa and Captain's Grille are on our "for sure" list. We love them both and appreciate the more subdued atmosphere.

disneynarula
03-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Would Whispering Canyon be good for a vegetarian who is also allergic to milk?

VacationDisney
03-10-2014, 01:57 PM
I'd also recommend Raglan Road:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
03-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Would Whispering Canyon be good for a vegetarian who is also allergic to milk?I think the food at Whispering Canyon is very very meat centric. I don't think the milk-allergic vegetarian will really enjoy it, but that is just my opinion. I have not enjoyed any of the three dinners we have had there over the years.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-10-2014, 02:58 PM
I've heard Crystal Palace and Mama Melrose's do well with vegans. Maybe Kouzzzina and Raglan road, call ahead and check

etibbetts
03-10-2014, 03:53 PM
My family loves Biergarten in Germany. It's the one place we pay OOP for when only on the CS dining plan.

Cinderelley
03-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Have you considered the Tangierine Cafe? It does have some strictly vegetarian choices.

Scallywag
03-10-2014, 05:18 PM
T-Rex Café
Rainforest Café
50's Prime Time Café
Tony's Town Square

a few of our favorites...:thumbsup:

Cinderelley
03-10-2014, 05:27 PM
I am actually wondering if you could just pick a restaurant and call ahead to arrange a meal for the vegetarian with the chef.

Kairi_7378
03-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Kouzzina is a wonderful one credit meal.

mydisneygirls
03-12-2014, 09:52 AM
I think the food at Whispering Canyon is very very meat centric. I don't think the milk-allergic vegetarian will really enjoy it, but that is just my opinion. I have not enjoyed any of the three dinners we have had there over the years.

I agree, we no longer enjoy the food there either and don't go anymore. There are so many other places with better food. If you haven't been to Captain's Grille, I would suggest going. We have thoroughly enjoyed every meals we've had here and it is a must do for us. Next trip we are trying Boma and Biergarten and looking foward to it.

#1donaldfan
03-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Sci Fi is fun and good food
Via Napoli is great
Yak n Yeti is incredible
If you're looking for a great breakfast either Boma or the Wave.......:mickey:

SBETigg
03-12-2014, 12:08 PM
A few of my favorites, maybe new to you:

Chefs de France
Kouzzina
Raglan Road
Via Napoli

Lisa and Alan
03-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Teppan Edo

jennalyssa05
03-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Love, love LOVE The Hollywood Brown Derby!!! We always book it, every time :mickey: