PDA

View Full Version : Membership Magic Food Truck Tuesdays

Christine
03-07-2014, 04:41 PM
This sounds fun!

The Food Trucks are rolling in!
Food Trucks inspired by Walt Disney World Theme Parks have captured the culinary imaginations of Downtown Disney Guests, and I am excited to announce that some of these tempting trucks will be making a delicious detour at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa!

Brought to you as part of Membership Magic, this food truck service will offer creative cuisine available for purchase, with sweet treats compliments of Disney Vacation Club (while supplies last).

When: March 11 – 5 pm to 8 pm
March 18 – 5 pm to 8 pm
March 25 - 5 pm to 8 pm
Where: Near the Grandstand Pool

Add lively “side dishes” of music and entertainment, and you have what I hope will rank among your vacation’s most memorable meals! Note: While parking will be available onsite, the trucks’ location near the boat dock and bus stop presents multiple transportation options.

sassafras
03-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I hope this continues through the fall! Sounds like it will be lots of fun!

DonLefNY
03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
I've seen the truck at Downtown outside World of Disney and I'm looking forward to seeing the trucks in the resort. OKW would be a good resort also.

Where I live in Solivita, FL ( not far from WDW) several food trucks visit on the last Monday of each month and are looked forward to. We have a DJ and bar set up in the park when they come. Great fun.

Disney4us2
03-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Wish we went tonight....next week:thumbsup:

Christine
03-11-2014, 11:08 PM
I've seen the truck at Downtown outside World of Disney and I'm looking forward to seeing the trucks in the resort. OKW would be a good resort also.

Where I live in Solivita, FL ( not far from WDW) several food trucks visit on the last Monday of each month and are looked forward to. We have a DJ and bar set up in the park when they come. Great fun.

Here in Celebration the food trucks come on 2nd Friday of each month. They are fun, aren't they?

This is one of those special member events I look forward too. I know it's not huge, but it's special. Like the merry mixer - just a little something extra :)