PDA

View Full Version : Disney Floral & Gifts

mommyprincess
03-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Heading there in May for my Son's High School Graduation - Anyone every do one of the "In Room Celebrations" ? Thinking of doing "MIckeys Grand Welcome" wanted to make sure it was worth the cost.

Zippy 1
03-07-2014, 04:18 PM
We have received gifts from them on all our trips. They are expensive but I have loved the quality of the items received. First trip we did a gift for our DD she was 8. She received an autograph book, stuffed mickey, disposable camara and a few snacks. She loved it! Our next trip it was a snack basket and balloons. It was awesome. Our last trip was a picnic bag with top storage for dry goods with cooler area. It was filled with snacks from Disney, fresh fruit, juice and water bottles. I still use the bag 2 years later. I would recommend them:number1:

mommyprincess
03-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Thanks! Looks like that is a "Yes" for ordering it!:mickey:

azcavalier
04-01-2014, 10:00 AM
I know this post is a little old, but yes, I had them do the "From Mickey and Minnie with Love" package during out anniversary trip last year. They put rose petals all over (and made a heart with them on the bed), a nice spa basket, and monogrammed towels. At first my wife was freaked out because she opened the door and thought that someone had broken in to our room, once she saw what it was, she was flabbergasted. Totally surprised her. She loved it.