PDA

View Full Version : BOG QS vs TS

disneynarula
03-07-2014, 08:15 AM
If we are just going for the atmosphere will we be able to get the experience at the QS?

We have so many other favorites I can't see using a TS credit.

Disneyfun
03-07-2014, 09:00 AM
If you just want the atmosphere, then QS is the way to go. The food for the TS is spectacular! We really enjoyed our TS meal there - spent about 2.5 hours there during a special preview on a MNSH party!

disneymom15
03-07-2014, 09:30 AM
We've done both QS and TS. The atmosphere is quite equal in my opinion. Only real difference is the Beast makes an appearance during TS.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-07-2014, 10:21 AM
If you just want to look around, then QS is perfect. What is nice at lunch is that you can wander a bit more, and choose where you want to sit, versus being sat at dinner (and I felt more intrusive walking around to look).

But, we really did enjoy our TS meal there, and have booked it again for this trip, and getting to meet the Beast is fun, and a plus of dinner.

Bruegge
03-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Just got an ADR for late June.. about 105 days out. called yesterday and the Cm sounded genuinely surprised that he had 2 days (one time each day) during our week. I picked the best day for us.. Looking forward to it.

If you are trying for dinner KEEP TRYING... Cm believed that some people booked the dinner at 180 days but will cancel if they get a lunch FP+. That's the only reason he could give for 2 days being open so far away from the visit date and the 180 day mark.

disneynarula
03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I haven't even tried yet. We shall see on Tuesday. I just don't know if the menu appeals to me but DD is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan.

disneynarula
03-11-2014, 10:56 AM
I managed to secure an ADR for the last day of our trip at 4:45. I am still hoping to get a lunch FP+. Maybe I have been living in Europe too long but that seems waaaay too early for dinner.

I am thinking the only way you can really get a decent time for dinner is if you are taking a ten day trip and book your dinner on that day.

I was right at my computer at 6:00 and clicked as soon as the clock turned.

That thing that kills me is that I don't really want to even eat there... I just feel like I have to try it at least once. However, we don't go to WDW very often and there are so many other places we love to eat.

We have a dinner at Akershus on the first day. If Belle shows up there I may cancel BOG and book somewhere else so someone who really wants to eat there can.