PDA

View Full Version : Printable Itinerary?

TheVBs
03-06-2014, 07:48 AM
I keep looking around MDE for a printer friendly version of our daily itineraries, but can't find one. Am I just missing it, or is it not there? Thanks! :mickey:

mydisneygirls
03-06-2014, 09:25 AM
I just looked and there isn't one but you can print it (file, print).

mickclub1955
03-06-2014, 09:29 AM
I just looked and there isn't one but you can print it (file, print).

That is exactly what I did in January. I kept my fp times in my pocket just for proof in case there was an issue.

Main Street Jim
03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
With the exception of our "new FP+ times" (which we can't book just yet until we hit our 60-day mark in June), we made our own itinerary in Excel format. :) It's got our DDP ressies, times, confirmation numbers, our "highlights" for whatever park we're doing that day, our DDp credits used, etc.

We'll probably add our FP+ times when we get to it.

disneynarula
03-07-2014, 01:42 AM
With the exception of our "new FP+ times" (which we can't book just yet until we hit our 60-day mark in June), we made our own itinerary in Excel format. :) It's got our DDP ressies, times, confirmation numbers, our "highlights" for whatever park we're doing that day, our DDp credits used, etc.

I do the same thing. Except every time I do it and email it to everyone in our travel party they ignore it. :confused:

Davy Crockett
03-07-2014, 03:35 PM

I've built a very similar spreadsheet as well with details by day on one side and a summary page on the other - for those in our party that do not want to know the detail just when they need to be and when.
I have utilized the dining confirmation numbers on a couple of occasions when they for some reason couldn't find our name but when I produced the number they all of a sudden found them... makes you wonder how often they do that and if it is for some nefarious purpose (like they are trying to bump you for a person that they may know). LOL