PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of our dining plans?

Cinderelley
03-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Dates: Sept 5 - 14
Hotel: Wilderness Lodge
Players: 7 adults from 20-42 years old - a mix of newbies and hardened park veterans.

Sept 5 - We will fly in :) and have dinner at O'hana. This is a unanimous request from the kids.

Sept 6 - Lunch at Artist Palette. We'll probably do some shopping at DtD and then head to Night of Joy. Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

Sept 7 - Spend the day at Animal Kingdom. Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo. (another one of the kids' must dos)

Sept 8 - DHS with the Fantasmic Dinner package at Mama Melrose

Sept 9 - Spending the day at Universal and then we'll head back to Disney for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Hopefully we can eat dinner at Be Our Guest to check it out.

Sept 10 - Another day at Universal. Then we'll spend the evening on the Boardwalk with dinner at Flying Fish and the kitchen sink for dessert at Beaches N Cream.

Sept 11 - Magic Kingdom Day! Breakfast first thing in the morning at Crystal Palace (a third one on the must do list) and dinner at our beloved Pecos Bill's. I know it isn't an ADR, but we all love this place.

Sept 12 - A relaxation day. Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe (the fourth request) and then maybe the Movie Under the Stars at the campgrounds.

Sept 13 - Epcot. Dinner at Nine Dragons. No one has been here before. Hopefully it is yummy.

Sept 14 - The Alice in Wonderland breakfast (a new dining experience for us) before we fly back home. :(

What do you guys think?

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Sounds nice

VacationDisney
03-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Great choices! Enjoy:mickey:

vicster
03-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Some of my favorites - my mouth's watering. Enjoy!

yjgirl32
03-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Very nice. Our trips overlap.

SueQ
03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Sounds like a great trip!! We have some of your choices on our list.