PDA

View Full Version : Earl of sandwich

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-05-2014, 09:58 AM
We always eat at Wolfgang Puck Express DTD on our arrival day but decided on trying Earl of Sandwich this upcoming trip...I was looking at the menu everything looks soooo goood, except the holiday sandwich which to me sounds nasty. Has anyone tried the Hawaiin or the Italian? Just wondering if there's any standouts. My mom loves club sandwichs how is the Earl's Club? I'm hungry already:blush:

mickclub1955
03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
My DW and I ate here in January. I had the Full Montagu and DW had the Chipotle Chicken Avocado. We shared with each other and both agreed, hers was the better of the two.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-05-2014, 11:32 AM
My DW and I ate here in January. I had the Full Montagu and DW had the Chipotle Chicken Avocado. We shared with each other and both agreed, hers was the better of the two.

That sounds good too....

doombuggygal
03-08-2014, 11:52 PM
I ate there for the first time in January. I had the Italian, it was good but not amazing. It was good enough though that we will probably go back and try something else. I would try to go at an off dining time. We were there at the peak of lunch time at there was quite a wait.

GBBT
03-09-2014, 08:50 AM
You HAVE to try the Holiday Sandwich,,,,,,,,it's so AWESOME!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Melanie
03-09-2014, 09:35 AM
except the holiday sandwich which to me sounds nasty.

:funny:

You are the first person I've ever heard say this, and I have to totally agree. I haven't tried it, but agree that it sounds nasty.:sick: Everyone swears it's the best thing since sliced bread though.

I like the Original or the Full Montagu, but I like roast beef. :D

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-09-2014, 10:36 AM
:funny:

You are the first person I've ever heard say this, and I have to totally agree. I haven't tried it, but agree that it sounds nasty.:sick: Everyone swears it's the best thing since sliced bread though.

I like the Original or the Full Montagu, but I like roast beef. :D

Well I won't be trying it seems like it would be a soggy mess. The original and club look appealing and the Italian but someone said it was just okay

BrerGnat
03-09-2014, 01:36 PM
I also like the roast beef centric sandwiches. My husband would probably like the holiday sandwich, but no way for me! Their grilled cheese is also very good!

DizneyFreak2002
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
I have eaten the Italian and the Hawaiian several times during my trips... I recommend both... Actually, I haven't had any bad sandwich from there yet...

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-09-2014, 07:24 PM
I have eaten the Italian and the Hawaiian several times during my trips... I recommend both... Actually, I haven't had any bad sandwich from there yet...

The Hawaiin sounds pretty good to me. Thanks

Anthony007
03-09-2014, 07:42 PM
The Hawaian is my all time fav!