PDA

View Full Version : Package Delivery

birdsell
03-05-2014, 09:20 AM
How long does it usually take for in-park purchases to be delivered to your resort room? If we are going to MK on a Friday and Checking out on Saturday, is this an option?

faline
03-05-2014, 09:28 AM
No, you cannot use package delivery on the day before you are checking out. You can have packages sent to the front of the park and pick them up there on your way out of the park.

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-05-2014, 04:54 PM
It has been a few years since we used this service, but I seem to remember that the packages get to your resort the day following your purchase . . .not the day of.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Main Street Jim
03-05-2014, 07:20 PM
How long does it usually take for in-park purchases to be delivered to your resort room? If we are going to MK on a Friday and Checking out on Saturday, is this an option?Last I knew (and I hand-delivered stuff to guests' rooms before, when I worked at Downtown Disney), it took about a day and a half for stuff to get delivered to resorts. Like faline said, you cannot do "day before" resort delivery, but, you can have them sent to package pickup at the park and pick them up on your way out. Allow at least two hours for that service.

stephicakes
03-06-2014, 05:38 AM
In January, I had park purchases sent back to our resort and was always told it would be the next day "after 3pm". And they were always there! Usually the pickup location is your resort gift shop but Guest Services will know for sure. Again, just not the day before you depart...

Happy Shopping! :spend: