PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining with W&FF?

pixiesmimi
03-04-2014, 12:49 AM
If free dining is offered during the Wine and Food Festival, would you bother to book dining? We want to go to W&FF this fall and usually do the free dining when we go but I'm thinking it would be a waste with going around and tasting all the food and wine. Do you even bother with dining reservations during that time? This might make a difference when we go.

clarkee
03-04-2014, 06:43 AM
We went last year and still made dining reservations for all of our favourite restaurants. We used snack credits to eat our way around the world for lunch and then used some of the counter service credits for breakfast. The long lines at the booths during dinner time would make it annoying to do that everyday for dinner. I still like to have a sit down meal. Especially if the weather is still warm and you want a little break.

TheVBs
03-04-2014, 07:52 AM
We had free dining during the F&WF in 2011. We had only one day where we would be attending F&WF though, and we didn't make dining reservations for that day. We hit WS at opening and started trying the food booths. We were stuffed before we even got halfway around!

pixiesmimi
03-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Okay, that is what I wanted to know. Thank you! DH loves the free dining because he is all about eating. :) My idea is to eat around the world and didn't know how expensive this would be or if we would have enough snack credits for this and if we would even want to make reservations on these days. But we could always use the reservations for 2 credit TS meals on other days. I am hoping I can pull it together on a date for free dining, military discount, and W&FF this fall.

DKA041177
03-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the information. We are also going during F&W, and are really really really hoping we get free dining to help with the expense.