PDA

View Full Version : Out of No where !!!!

grumpyguy
03-03-2014, 12:34 PM
There I was,lounging in my favorite chair and my DW walks up to me and says " the kids (29&30 yrs old) want to go to WDW,what do you think? We had just returned from 10 days at the world in Sept '13.I replied: " like I'm going to say no!!??
Now,we're booked for 10 days at CS in Sept '14.
The only thing is guys we are going to spend two days at Universal.The kids really are in to HP and they haven't been yet.So,for another WDW trip (pretty quick for us) I have to sacrifice two days.Instead of going to TL & BB we're over "there" for a couple days.
I guess I can take this one for the team.:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-03-2014, 12:54 PM
I think it is great of you to take one for the team ... how generous! ;)

Glad you're getting another trip sooner than expected!

buzznwoodysmom
03-03-2014, 01:39 PM
I hope you are as pleasantly surprised as we were with Universal. It's a really great place!

Just don't go looking for things to complain about or compare to Disney. Remember that even in Disney if you look hard enough you are bound to find things to complain about. I have found the parks and resorts as clean and well kept as anything in Disney, their "team members" are as helpful as Disney CMs, and the guests are most probably the same guests visiting Disney.

Go with an open mind and enjoy. Universal has some really amazing attractions, and lots of them have been recent additions.