PDA

View Full Version : Walk Through Cindi's Castle?

steamboat willy
03-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Can you still walk through Cinderella's Castle from Main Street to Fantasyland. The last three visits (3 Years) it has been closed off for Shows and the performers all entered from the Castle behind the Main Stage. Just wondering? :confused:

Main Street Jim
03-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Usually first thing in the morning, or after all of the shows have been done for the day.

Sylvia
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
The castle walkway has always been my favorite path between Main Street and Fantasyland. I absolutely love stopping to see each mosaic scene. After all these years (38+ and counting), I still take photos of the mosaics each time I'm in the MK. Best time to take photos is usually later in the day. :blush: :blush:

I also love the view of Main Street as I'm walking through the castle at the end of the day. Main Street is absolutely beautiful and magical when all the lights are on.
:magic: :magic:

TheVBs
03-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm so glad I read this, because I was wondering the same thing. And, Sylvia, thanks for the photo tips! I've had a hard time getting good pictures of those mosaics in the past. I'll try later in the day this time. :mickey:

Davy Crockett
03-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Usually first thing in the morning, or after all of the shows have been done for the day.

AS Main Street Jim stated - you sure can.
They made if more accessible after opening Bibidi Bobidi Boutique where the gift store used to be in the walkway across from where you check in for Cinderella’s Royal Table.

steamboat willy
03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Thanks ALL, I will put this back on my To Do List in the Fall. Just the feel, walking from Main Street USA into FANTASYLAND! :tink:

DKA041177
03-06-2014, 08:39 PM
I have wondered the same thing, and glad to hear the answer. It has been a while since I was able to check out the Cinderella mosaics.

NewmanFamily6
03-07-2014, 12:40 PM
It really is beautiful! I haven't seen it in years but will try to get my children to see it this year:mickey: