PDA

View Full Version : FP+ ticket?

EeyoresBestFriend
03-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Is the FP+ attached to your band/card or do you get a hard copy ticket when you get there?

yankeesfan123
03-02-2014, 12:08 PM
It's "attached" to the band/card.

EeyoresBestFriend
03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Hmm . . . That's too bad.

So much for random acts of kindness. We used to pass them off to other folks if we decided not to use them.

AndrewJackson
03-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Yep. My parents tour the parks with us, and my two older kids used their FP for RnRC and ToT so they could ride twice. No longer, though.

yankeesfan123
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Yup. Now other people who maybe didn't even get to ride once before because FP were unavailable for certain attractions by the time they got to the park will at least get to ride that one time before others can ride twice.

Holy run on sentence batman.

Edit: I just realized I sounded sort of rude. I just wanted to point out that my mind went to "it's good other people can enjoy the ride" while some peoples mind goes straight to "I can't enjoy the ride as many times as before".

Sorry to the OP for getting this side-tracked.

Those little "making magic" moments of giving away unused FP were always special.

But now, as long as you delete any unused FP+ choices you made, another person can swoop in and pick that up. However, this isn't as personal so I understand it's not the same, but just think, you made someone, somewhere happy.

Bruegge
03-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Yup. Now other people who maybe didn't even get to ride once before because FP were unavailable for certain attractions by the time they got to the park will at least get to ride that one time before others can ride twice.

Holy run on sentence batman.

Edit: I just realized I sounded sort of rude. I just wanted to point out that my mind went to "it's good other people can enjoy the ride" while some peoples mind goes straight to "I can't enjoy the ride as many times as before".

Sorry to the OP for getting this side-tracked.

Those little "making magic" moments of giving away unused FP were always special.

But now, as long as you delete any unused FP+ choices you made, another person can swoop in and pick that up. However, this isn't as personal so I understand it's not the same, but just think, you made someone, somewhere happy.

Yea, back in 2007 I handed off two fp's to RnRC.. We Had a dinner reservation too close to the return time.

I started to hand them to a CM and was telling him to "make someone's day magical" when a couple waiting to talk to the CM after me heard me and the guy said "can we have them"... the CM looked at me as if to say "it up to you" I said sure... Got a nice hug from his girlfriend/wife and they thanked me several times.

A warm fuzzy feeling...