PDA

View Full Version : Wait till you here this one.....

disney obsessed
02-28-2014, 04:42 PM
My Oldest daughter moved to Orlando Tuesday at 2....

I came home from work at 8 and my middle daughter had just gotten off the phone with Hr at Disney and was offered a job! We were thinking she might move in july. That has been moved up by 5 months.

This is on the heals of my youngest getting accepted to college at the end of last week.

This is all wonderful, exciting news!

Why do I feel like they have ripped out my heart and are stomping on it? You think you will be prepared....i am not. All three in one week. I am finding it very difficult to not sell the house asap and follow them. I have to give myself time. I have decided that I will not make any decisions about my life until this summer at the earliest. Then i am buying an island in bora bora.

buzznwoodysmom
02-28-2014, 05:59 PM
That's awesome news!!

I can totally understand how you must be feeling, mom.

I think if both my kids moved to the same location I would definitely consider moving to be near them. Not sure how they would feel about that....Lol

missymouseworld
02-28-2014, 06:44 PM
This is on the heals of my youngest getting accepted to college at the end of last week.

Was your youngest accepted to college in Florida? If so, maybe this is a sign to move South!

disney obsessed
02-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Carly will be going to school here in Virginia.

They keep telling me to move down!

TheDuckRocks
03-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Congrats to the girls. I wouldn't do any moving to quickly. At this point any of them may have a change of heart and do other moves themselves.

MNNHFLTX
03-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Congrats to the girls. I wouldn't do any moving to quickly. At this point any of them may have a change of heart and do other moves themselves.I agree. Plus, if it were me I would feel more comfortable being close to the youngest daughter as she starts college.

So will the two older girls room together or is your middle daughter going to look for a place of her own?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Just think once you make the decision to move you can visit them all the time while trying to find your new home ;) But seriously no rush, allow yourself time to adapt to the change before making any major changes to your lifestyle.
I know its hard when they leave home. But now you will have a whole new relationship with your DD's to look forward to and it can be very rewarding. So embrace the moment and start planning to doing all those things you've been putting off because of the kids.

disney obsessed
03-01-2014, 07:15 PM
The older girls will be living together. There is comfort in that.

I see the next few months as the reinvention of anna. Its my oyster.......