PDA

View Full Version : AP Question

minnie04
02-27-2014, 03:38 PM
I just renewed my passes. My question is do they still send you the hard card in the mail (or paper card)? Or are they automatically added to my bands. The old ones expire on the 26th of March and I wanted to start the new ones the next day, this way next year we can still use them for Spring Break time. Also I just got my colored magic bands and wanted to know is there anything I have to do like call or activate them in any way? :mickey:

AgentC
02-27-2014, 03:55 PM
My passes don't renew until March so I don't have first hand experience but when I asked last weekend they told me you still get a plastic card and then can link it to your old magic bands.

minnie04
02-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Ok thank you, I should be getting them soon. :mickey: ... Another year going to Disney....:cloud9: I hope I made the right choice :confused:

Terra
02-27-2014, 08:18 PM
How did you get the bands as an AP holder? We're AP holders and haven't gotten one yet. Boo!

AgentC
02-27-2014, 09:03 PM
How did you get the bands as an AP holder? We're AP holders and haven't gotten one yet. Boo!

We stayed on site in January and February and got a set each time. Once you have them as a pass holder you can keep using them even if you aren't part of the pass holder test.

minnie04
02-28-2014, 11:30 AM
We stayed on site in January and February and got a set each time. Once you have them as a pass holder you can keep using them even if you aren't part of the pass holder test.

:ditto: We are booked for March on property. Once that was booked they gave us the option of "customizing" our new bands. We all picked our colors and can't wait to use them. :mickey:

Terra
02-28-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm going to have to stay one night just to get them! :blush:

badkitty
03-01-2014, 08:55 AM
My experience is you will still get the plastic card. You need this for the discounts since that piece isn't connected to the bands yet.