PDA

View Full Version : Dining ressies question...

Main Street Jim
02-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Can we make all of our dining reservations for our stay (6 nights) all at one time at 180 days out, or, do we have to wait "day-by-day" to make each day's dining reservations?

Bruegge
02-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Can we make all of our dining reservations for our stay (6 nights) all at one time at 180 days out, or, do we have to wait "day-by-day" to make each day's dining reservations?

Yes, you can if staying onsite. Call and let THEM figure exactly when you are exactly 180 days out... It's not exactly 6 months it'll be off that by a day or two... They will tell you what day to call or log in and book your reservations.

Call in is 7AM ET ?? online is 1 hour earlier.

BOG is the toughest to get right now. Once you hit 180 days, book that place if interested ASAP. Try all possible days till you get it... then book the rest of your spots.. Cindy's castle Breakfast (I'm guessing) is the 2nd toughest (I will stand corrected if wrong) Le Cellier was a tough booking also... last time I tried.

I booked V&A Queen Victoria room 180 days out ... it only has like 6 tables.... of course it's expensive as all get out (25th anniversary what can I do ...LOL)

You should be ok... you are planning well.

Fangorn
02-25-2014, 11:04 PM
If you're staying on property, then yes - at the180 day mark from your check-in date, you'll be able to make ADRs for all 6 days of your trip.

If you're staying off-property, then you cannot. You'll have to either wait until 180 days out from your last day, at which point you can book for all 6 days, or you'll have to call back each day to make ADRs for the next day of your trip.

Personally, with the exception of a couple of places, or a need for a very specific date and time, I don't find it necessary to be on-line at 6am 180 days from my trip to get the ADRs I want. In my experience the ADR situation is not nearly as bad as it was 3 or 4 years ago.

Steve

Sylvia
02-26-2014, 12:10 AM
At my 180-day mark, I was able to make ADRs for the 5th, 7th and 9th days of my vacation. I did everything online and the process was very fast and painless.