PDA

View Full Version : Disney World Ticket Windows

faberj
02-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Just wondering where all the ticket windows are located as we need to trade in our vouchers to get our annual passes. Does the international gateway at Epot have a window that we could do this at?? We arrive in Orlando at 6:00 PM on 3/17 and wanted to get our annual passes so I can make fast pass selections for the rest of our trip.

DizneyRox
02-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Guest relations Windows, they are at every entrance to each park as well as downtown Disney.

faline
02-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Yes, you do not want to stand in line at the ticket window to find you need to go stand in line at Guest Relations! The Guest Relations spot is typically located a little distance away from the ticket windows and, at the Magic Kingdom, is located just outside the entrance and NOT at the Ticket and Transportatin Center.

faberj
02-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Is there guest relations at the International gateway entreance at Epcot??? We are staying at the Dolphin and I thought we could walk over after we get checked in.

Donald_Quackers
02-24-2014, 02:20 PM
There are Guest Relations booths at every park entrance...I did, however, claim my AP at the Ticket and Transportation center myself.

Fangorn
02-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Is there guest relations at the International gateway entreance at Epcot???

Yes. There is a Guest Relations window at the International Gateway.

Steve

ChipDale2708
02-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Is there guest relations at the International gateway entreance at Epcot??? We are staying at the Dolphin and I thought we could walk over after we get checked in.

Yes, there is ticket window/guest relations window at the International Gateway.

Johnno52
02-25-2014, 11:42 AM
Yes we picked up our annual passes at the International Gateway. It's the ticket window to the right.