PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Lodge

motherhamv
02-24-2014, 11:16 AM
When is the best time of day to see the most animals, and where is a great spot to see them from?

ThanxForNoticin
02-24-2014, 01:06 PM
There are a number of very good places to view the animals - the main viewing area on the other side of the Jambo House lobby, some areas behind the Jambo House pool, and the viewing area outside from the Sanaa restaurent at Kidani. We have found that they tend to put out food for the animals right around dinner time at Sanaa, so the animals tend to show up for the dining patrons! They also have the night vision goggles at the Kidani outlook, if you'd like to try that.

If you're not there around dinner, you still have a very good chance of seeing animals in the morning. Not sure how much this might help or not....!!

steamboat willy
02-24-2014, 02:00 PM
Here's a great find down behind the pool bar. Walk past the bar, past the hot tub and a cast member will give you a set of "Night Vision" glasses to view the animals eating so close to you and without the glasses, you would not even know they are there!;)

#1donaldfan
02-25-2014, 12:06 PM
I rather liked my view from the balcony at my room....while drinking my coffee and reading my bible !! :mickey: