PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

awaggett
02-24-2014, 01:24 AM
I've had an annual pass for a few years; helping my sister buy a ticket for our upcoming May trip and had a few quick questions--

1. If she buys a 7-day hopper, would she be able to add an extra day during our trip if we add a Disney day? Would it still just be around $10?

2. If she orders her ticket from Disney directly on-line now, will I be able to link it our account and set up her FP+, or will we need to wait until we get there--we are staying on site, but booked room only.

3. If we can book the FP+ in advance by buying her ticket from Disney, would we be able to do the same buying from The Official Ticket Center?

Thanks in advance.

DizneyRox
02-24-2014, 04:17 AM
1. You pay the difference in price between what you had and what you want, at the time you upgrade. If you upgrade before you use the ticket, you use the price paid for the ticket for the first part, if you already use the ticket at least once, you use the current value of the ticket.

2. You need the ticket in your hands (or the code from the back) to add it to your MDE account to schedule FP for her.

3. See number two above.

Bruegge
02-24-2014, 07:50 AM
I've had an annual pass for a few years; helping my sister buy a ticket for our upcoming May trip and had a few quick questions--

1. If she buys a 7-day hopper, would she be able to add an extra day during our trip if we add a Disney day? Would it still just be around $10?

2. If she orders her ticket from Disney directly on-line now, will I be able to link it our account and set up her FP+, or will we need to wait until we get there--we are staying on site, but booked room only.

3. If we can book the FP+ in advance by buying her ticket from Disney, would we be able to do the same buying from The Official Ticket Center?

Thanks in advance.

I can help with 1&2

1. For my June trip coming up I added a day to my 7day PH pass. (not ap). for our family of 4..it cost $42 and change. Added a day at the hotel also.

2) I had already linked (didn't do a package either) my 7 day tix to MDE. Since I called the main Disney phone number the MDE was updated to a 8-day PH while I was still on the phone (they said up to 4 hours for it to update).

YOU buying her ticket .... I would only guess..and that's not why you are here LOL

good luck