PDA

View Full Version : Android Phone Wait Time App?

HollyB
02-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Which Android phone app for wait times do you find to be the most accurate (particularly for MK) and easiest to use? I want to install something before our trip. Thanks for any input.

faline
02-23-2014, 11:39 AM
My Disney Experience is the official Disney app and what I used on my last trip.

vicster
02-23-2014, 03:37 PM
My Disney Experience is the official Disney app and what I used on my last trip.

Same here

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Even though it isn't perfect, the official My Disney Experience is the best for wait times, since the other apps rely on people entering data for them ... which can or cannot happen depending on the day.

BrerGnat
02-23-2014, 04:36 PM
I had good luck in the past with Touring Plans app.

RedHead
03-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Even though it isn't perfect, the official My Disney Experience is the best for wait times, since the other apps rely on people entering data for them ... which can or cannot happen depending on the day.

I will third this - used MDE yesterday in MK with great success. The app has a lot of functionality in the parks, from maps to dining and character appearances. Link your tickets and ypur FP+ will show up, too....

:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
03-02-2014, 02:46 PM
The iDevice official app is a little better than the Android one, but either way, I'd probably suggest the official app over any third party one. You'll get official tines vs crowd sourced times. It's not a guarantee to be accurate, but it's what the signs in the parks will say too.

Bruegge
03-03-2014, 09:53 AM
I had good luck in the past with Touring Plans app.

I bought the TP service too, for my June trip.. it's been 7 years so all the info I can get is helpful.

I've "practiced" with the app as if I was at the park and it lists posted and (member supplied) wait times and it shows what time of day they sent them... EX: Member Joe sent.. Test Track posted 45min actual 39 min .. 12 minutes ago...

It seems helpful if it's correct..

MDE however is the go to app... It will allow you to make FP+ changes on the fly. which seems really handy (again I'm guessing) It shows the posted times that are actually on the ride signs at that time.

And it's free!!

TP is $12.95/year.. Not endorsing.. just giving info.