PDA

View Full Version : Bus from Blizzard Beach to AK

andypooh
02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Is there a bus that goes directly from BB to AK? Thanks

Main Street Jim
02-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Is there a bus that goes directly from BB to AK? ThanksNo.

What you need to do is take a bus from Blizzard Beach to Animal Kingdom Lodge (or any of the All-Star resorts), then bus from there to the park.

Speedy1998
02-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Depends on the Resort, time of year and time of day.

I know when I stayed at POP a few years ago AK and Blizzard Beach shared a bus from POP. The bus stopped at Blizzrd Beach, then went to AK.

In other words I would plan on not being able to take a direct bus from Blizzrd Beach to AK, but I would keep my eye out for a resort bus that stopped at both.

etibbetts
02-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Every trip I've gone on, the bus to AK also goes to BB. Before noon they stop at BB first then go to AK, and after noon they go to Ak first then BB. So if you are going from AK to BB and it's after noon time, you may be able to take any bus to a resort and it may stop at BB. Of course I'd ask the bus driver first just to make sure.

I've stayed at Pop, AOA and CBR where this has been the case.

Davy Crockett
03-01-2014, 04:01 PM
FROM a resort to BB there are buses that stop at BB then AK, BUT if you are at BB and you want to go to AK you will have to take a bus to AK resort or any resort then catch a bus at the resort to AK park as Main Street Jim stated.