PDA

View Full Version : Art of animation or Caribbean Beach

Disney_pups2
02-20-2014, 01:40 AM
How are the buses at Art of Animation? Do they have a designated bus? Do the buses run on a better time schedule than the All stars? If you had to choose between Art and the Caribbean beach, which one would you go with and why?

Pastcastmemberdaughter
02-20-2014, 02:16 AM
That would be a hard decision for me. I personally love the theming at CBR and don't mind the spread out feeling of the resort. It has always been quiet for us and a nice way to kick back and relax. We like the pool theming there and it's personally one of my favorite food courts.

With that being said now that I have my son who, eat, breaths, and sleeps anything Cars and Nemo I'd stay at AOA in a heartbeat. We visited there on our last trip and he was having a field day. From our visit it looks as if they have a central bus stop for all sections of the resort like the All Stars do. The food court looked clean and all the CM's were very nice and helpful while we were there. I'd love to have a chance to stay there one time.

Pirate Granny
02-20-2014, 06:46 AM
Both are great, but CBR has five bus stops and A od A only one. Pirate theme or movie theme? They may be approximately the same cost if you are thinking suites at AofA.

DANAM
02-22-2014, 05:47 PM
In 6 trips in the last 10 years we have NEVER consistently rode or used Disney transportation until we stayed at AoA in January. The bus system was awesome. We were so impressed. I will say this. We did stay dec 27th to January 6th peak holiday time but the hotel seemed virtually empty. I asked a cast member and he said that this hotel doesnt allow special rates so some times they have lower occupancy than Pop or All Stars. Either was we truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Disney transportation at this property.

BrerGnat
02-22-2014, 06:30 PM
In 6 trips in the last 10 years we have NEVER consistently rode or used Disney transportation until we stayed at AoA in January. The bus system was awesome. We were so impressed. I will say this. We did stay dec 27th to January 6th peak holiday time but the hotel seemed virtually empty. I asked a cast member and he said that this hotel doesnt allow special rates so some times they have lower occupancy than Pop or All Stars. Either was we truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Disney transportation at this property.

Well, that is not true about "no special rates". The Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded from discounts, but the suites are frequently discounted. Glad you had good transportation that week though. That must have been a pleasant surprise.