PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Hanna's

DisneyHoneymooners
02-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Can anyone tell me if Hurricane Hanna's at the Beach Club is a full service bar? Trying to decide where we are going to stay this year and want to be certain I can get a drink at the pool:marg:
Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
02-19-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes, it is. They even have servers/bar tenders (not sure what to call them exactly-pool attendants?) that walk around taking orders and delivering drinks. We last stayed at YC in Aug. of 2012 and it was very convenient to get drinks poolside.

BrerGnat
02-20-2014, 04:40 PM
It definitely is and it has been renovated recently and is much nicer with additional seating space at the bar itself. Love HH's!

stephicakes
02-21-2014, 06:13 AM
FULL service! :) Recently reburished - beautiful bar top & nice seating so you can look over the pool or out across the lake to Boardwalk. There is also a grill attached to the bar so you can get a nice variety of food to eat at the bar or take back to your lounge chair. There is also an eating area with chairs & tables with umbrellas. Like buzznwoodysmom said, sometimes there will be a server walking around taking orders but it depends on how busy it is. You will definitely enjoy the full service bar & pool area! :thumbsup:

PS - if you plan to have quite a few drinks in the sun, ask for their "Hurricane Hanna" drink... similar to a Mai Tai but not as strong and I believe a little cheaper! Enjoy! :D

DisneyHoneymooners
02-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Thanks everyone. I can always count on you guys for info! We have never stayed at the Beach Club but I'm looking forward to it. Anything else we should know?

Dream'nDisney
02-21-2014, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=stephicakes;2401611]FULL service! :) Recently reburished - beautiful bar top & nice seating so you can look over the pool or out across the lake to Boardwalk. There is also a grill attached to the bar so you can get a nice variety of food to eat at the bar or take back to your lounge chair. There is also an eating area with chairs & tables with umbrellas. Like buzznwoodysmom said, sometimes there will be a server walking around taking orders but it depends on how busy it is. You will definitely enjoy the full service bar & pool area! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to be relaxing, drinking and eating by the pool. Only a few months to go! :marg::cloud9:

twinboyz
02-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Great post!! I can't wait to be there 78 sleeps!!:cloud9:

WDWParrothead
02-26-2014, 03:43 PM
It so fun and relaxing! We love it here. Have fun!:marg: