PDA

View Full Version : FP question (Yea, I know what a surprise)

Bruegge
02-19-2014, 02:43 PM
If I book a fp for all four in our family... let's say RNRC... and only two decide to ride... can the other two switch bands (every one will be in the park) and use the others fast pass and ride again (if within the one hour time limit?

I realize Tim and Suzy would change to Lisa and Tina (example only of names)

Do you think it's cheating??? DW and DD10 are not sure if they want to ride the fast rides

WDWdriver
02-19-2014, 02:55 PM
If you were to approach a CM (me, for instance) and ask that question you would be told no, you can't do that because swapping between guests is not an approved use of the wristbands.

However, the practice of wristband swapping is not something that CMs (at least in my area) have been told to watch for and prevent. As far as I'm concerned, a FP is a FP and I don't care who is using the reserved time slot. I would not say anything to you about it.

As for whether it is "cheating" to do this, you will have to decide for yourself. I don't find anything particularly wrong with it. Others may disagree, including other CMs.

Melanie
02-19-2014, 03:41 PM
As for whether it is "cheating" to do this, you will have to decide for yourself. I don't find anything particularly wrong with it. Others may disagree, including other CMs.

I don't find that it's cheating. It happened all the time with the paper FP. The time is allotted. Someone should use it.

AgentC
02-19-2014, 05:11 PM
I don't find that it's cheating. It happened all the time with the paper FP. The time is allotted. Someone should use it.

:ditto:

Middle of the Map
02-19-2014, 05:36 PM
:ditto: the :ditto:

Where is the "cheat" occurring? If time has been reserved for a rider, it really shouldn't matter which rider is using the time slot.

gerald72
02-19-2014, 07:54 PM
You paid for those time slots by buying your tickets.
I see no problem.

yankeesfan123
02-19-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm not saying "don't do it"...

But if a disney employee tells you "no", and you do it anyways, I'd make an assumption that it's "cheating" or "against the rules"..

While the rule may be stupid, while you may disagree with a rule, or if you hate any justification they may have for the rule, if they say no, and you do it anyways, that doesn't mean that what you're doing is ok.

I think this goes for life in general.