PDA

View Full Version : Online Checkin

DDawg1968
02-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Ok, so I have completed online check in and i have my magic bands. Do I have to stop in at my resort the morning of my first day or can I go straight to the parks?

Itchy
02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Ok, so I have completed online check in and i have my magic bands. Do I have to stop in at my resort the morning of my first day or can I go straight to the parks?

I believe you must check in at the online check in counter to activate your tickets. If your room is ready they will give you your packet and room assignment.

If the room is not ready they can hold your luggage at the bell stand while you go to the parks.

They will send a text message to your phone when your room is ready.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
02-19-2014, 11:59 AM
You still must report to the lobby and check-in in person... As long as online check-in worked, and there is no guarantee it did (didn't for me in October), you'll receive your welcome packet, and if room is ready, room number... You may not have to actually approach the desk though... In October, when I checked into Bay Lake, the CM greeted me upon entering.. She had an iPad with her, and when I gave her my name, she checked her iPad... Like I said, online check-in failed for me in October for Bay Lake... I still have to approach the front desk, had to get the bands activated (again), and went through 15 minutes or so of re-entering my information...

However, when I checked into Saratoga Springs for the split stay, online check-in worked... The CM greeted me at the door, took my name, and had my room number and packet ready for me... I did, however, still have to go to the front desk cause of the bands... If you have a split stay, apparently you need to check out of the first hotel so they can deactivate the first set of bands... I had to have a CM manually deactivate the bands for Bay Lake and activate the bands for Saratoga Springs... Was a hassle to say the least... But only cause the bands were not activated or deactivated correctly...

DDawg1968
02-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the replies.

9 days til we leave!!!! :mickey::mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
02-23-2014, 11:21 AM
Have a great trip! :wave:

disneynarula
03-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Just to warn other posters our line for online check in was longer than the "standby" line. It also did not work and we had to go back three times before our room keys worked.