PDA

View Full Version : Can you verify AKL standard room - club level

JoDisney
02-18-2014, 04:39 PM
I booked a standard room - club level at AKL. Now this room say "views of arusha savanna." Is this correct? I want a savanna view, most definitely. If there is a chance I will get a different view on this club level, I will change it out of club level. Feedback is appreciated, as it will be a graduation present for my son.

VWL Mom
02-18-2014, 05:55 PM
It does say view of the Arusha savannah so it seems like a savannah view but I can see where you might question the description since the Arusha savannah view rooms without CL are only $30 less. I would suggest calling to double check while requesting bed types since it can be 2 Queen Beds or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Bunk Bed or 1 Queen Bed.

JoDisney
02-18-2014, 09:02 PM
I did ask for 2 queen beds and I asked the CM to verify view. She says she cannot verify. I asked another. She said savanna view. You can see why I have trouble believing.

VWL Mom
02-19-2014, 06:39 AM
I would take a screen shot of the description from WDW and take it with me in case you have a problem at check in.

Mitzie
02-19-2014, 08:04 AM
We have stayed club level at AKL several times. It has always been the Arusha view on the 4th floor...lounge is up on 6. Bed selection has varied..one year queen with bunks, another a king bed and this last time 2 queens..we have been on each wing twice..so location around the Arusha savanah can vary.