PDA

View Full Version : Just renewed our AP

minnie04
02-18-2014, 03:43 PM
I opted for Seasonal this time. Looking at the Block out dates we are still able to go the times we like. And since the summer is competely blocked out at Disney. I'm going to grab Universal passes. Even with their block out dates we can still go to Islands in the summer. So it’s a win, win for the kids and me of course… :mickey:

best part of renewing was not having to put the chunk of money down in the beginning :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
02-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Sounds like things worked out well for you, nice!

AgentC
02-18-2014, 07:05 PM
I do the full annual pass for me because I am more likely to head over for a day trip by myself or meet friends but I have done seasonals for my husband and kids for the last 5 years (well not the 5 year old but the rest :D ). The seasonals have worked out very well for us. We don't like to typically go during block out times.

I think you'll enjoy them and it's great to have a non Disney option too. We do Busch Gardens as our second and might add Legoland while my kids are still young enough.

minnie04
02-19-2014, 03:31 PM
When I looked at all the times we went with the Annual Passes. It made sense to get the seasonal ones since we don't do summer or major holidays. I did go for the 4th, but when I mentioned going again my DS said it was way too hot. So I think if anything I will take him and hang out at a nice resort or something. We love to get a way. I also noticed that Spring break next year is still not blocked out, so it works out perfect. Thanksgiving and a lot of the long weekends are NOT blocked out either so I know I made the right choice this time. :mickey: