PDA

View Full Version : Babyswap and FP+

the real Alice
02-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Are there any changes with baby swap and the new FP system?
If my hubby and I get FP for space mt for example can he use his FP and get me a baby swap pass when he does? Then could I do the same afterwards with my FP?? My 4 yr old isn't big enough to ride and i'm just wondering if that will maybe give us a chance at an extra pass. :D

WDWdriver
02-18-2014, 08:07 AM
The baby swap (officially the rider switch pass) procedure has not changed. It is still a paper pass handed out at the ride entrance. It can be used later in the FP line, and it is good for three guests.

However, you indicated that both you and your hubby would be asking for a pass. That is not permitted. If the CMs are paying attention they will give you only one pass. So one of you will be able to ride again, but not both.

buzznwoodysmom
02-18-2014, 11:13 AM
The baby swap (officially the rider switch pass) procedure has not changed. It is still a paper pass handed out at the ride entrance. It can be used later in the FP line, and it is good for three guests.

However, you indicated that both you and your hubby would be asking for a pass. That is not permitted. If the CMs are paying attention they will give you only one pass. So one of you will be able to ride again, but not both.

If that happens OP could always get and use their child's FP+ so that both parents get to ride twice.

WDWdriver
02-18-2014, 04:27 PM
If that happens OP could always get and use their child's FP+ so that both parents get to ride twice.

True. Again, against the "rules", but it could be done.

buzznwoodysmom
02-19-2014, 10:01 AM
True. Again, against the "rules", but it could be done.

I didn't realize it was against the rules. Sorry. In November we booked FP+ for all members in our party even if they wouldn't ride certain attractions. Then all the kids/teens in our group would use the unused FP+ to get to ride again. We were never told anything by any of the CMs.