PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Snack/Break Option

eandrsmom
02-16-2014, 08:05 AM
We will be visiting in March and would like to see the inside of Be Our Guest. After looking at the menu, I have decided that my children wouldn't like anything on the children's menu. However, the cupcakes sound fantastic. Has anyone been there after lunch, but before dinner? I was thinking about trying to have an afternoon snack there around 3:00. I'm hoping that the crowd levels would be decreased by that time of day. What time do they close and reopen for dinner?

Pirate Granny
02-16-2014, 10:41 AM
The restaurant doesn't seat anyone after 1-1:30. The are closed between lunch and dinner to set up. Lunch is counter service, dinner is table service. Lunch all three rooms are open, dinner only two. So, dessert is out, unless you either stand in line to get in or you get a FP+ for lunch, or a ADR (no walk ups available) for dinner.

eandrsmom
02-16-2014, 10:47 AM
How do you get a CS fastpass? I tried using the link that was posted, but the link wouldn't let me on when I tried to enter my reservation number. Is this available as a trial/limited thing, or is it open to everyone?

Pirate Granny
02-16-2014, 11:25 AM
Not sure, I've read links where they open up FP+ times. So not sure how it works. We stood in line (that's how I know about the 1:30 time), as we came late figuring it would be easier to get in...but the line was closed except to people already in line. :( We made sure to be there by 1 the next day :blush: next two trips we have been lucky enough to score ADRs for dinner :cloud9: