PDA

View Full Version : Minnie New Balance

big blue and hairy
02-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Does anyone know how to get the Minnie Mouse New Balance shoes at WDW. My DW is salivating over them. :D

:sulley:

Melanie
02-15-2014, 09:29 PM
They are only available during the Expos for runDisney events. Or you could pay four times as much on eBay from the non-runners that show up at said Expos and get the shoes for the sole purpose of putting them up on eBay to make a huge profit.

akaDisneyDreamer
02-16-2014, 01:31 PM
Wow you weren't kidding! I just checked these shoes out on eBay and they are priced ranging from $129-300. Craziness. I would love to have a pair too, but I guess not ...

buzznwoodysmom
02-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Ahhh, I saw those shoes for sale on ebay! I am needing some new tennis shoes and when I saw these on Pinterest (I think) I had to have them....until I realized you can only get them off ebay for $200-300!

First Vera Bradley Disney bags, now this. Well at least I got a cheap phone case off ebay recently. I have a major love/hate relationship with ebay these days. LOL.

AgentC
02-17-2014, 05:02 PM
They announced a new process today for the Princess weekend that should help the runner be able to buy them before the eBay people.

Registered adult runners are going to be allowed to pre reister online at 6 am for slots and buy up to 4 pairs during their slot. Regular signups will start onsite at 8 am and 7;30 am.

The only thing that is a little difficult is that you have to go the day you register so I suppose a runner could end up with a slot during their race.

buzznwoodysmom
02-17-2014, 07:17 PM
They announced a new process today for the Princess weekend that should help the runner be able to buy them before the eBay people.

Registered adult runners are going to be allowed to pre reister online at 6 am for slots and buy up to 4 pairs during their slot. Regular signups will start onsite at 8 am and 7;30 am.

The only thing that is a little difficult is that you have to go the day you register so I suppose a runner could end up with a slot during their race.

Do you know what color the shoes are going to be this year? I love the red and yellow ones.

AgentC
02-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Here is the link to the official Disney Park blog with a video of the shoes.

Disney Parks Blog 2014 Limited Edition New Balance Sneakers (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/01/2014-limited-edition-new-balance-rundisney-shoes-revealed-available-next-week-at-walt-disney-world-marathon-weekend-expo/)

They have a red Mickey and a pink Minnie in the same model number as last year. They added a blue Cinderella and an orange and blue Goofy.

buzznwoodysmom
02-17-2014, 09:16 PM
Bummer! I love the red and yellow minnie ones, probably from last year. Not that I could have actually purchased them being no one I know is doing the race. Lol.