PDA

View Full Version : Late Reservation at Ohana

Piglet1*
02-14-2014, 12:47 PM
This may be a silly question, but we have reservations at Ohana at 9:30 pm. We are staying at POR - French Quarter. Will there will be transporation (monorail/busses) running by the time we finish dinner? I'm wondering if I should change to another place as there were no earlier reservations for Ohana.

faline
02-14-2014, 12:56 PM
The monorail(s) run until one hour after regular park closing The busses run until the park(s) are cleared after closing.

You can still catch a bus to Downtown Disney and transfer there. I believe those run util 2 a.m. The other option is to get a cab. Cabs are readily available at all resorts - just ask a bellman to get one for you.

SueQ
02-14-2014, 12:56 PM
We have a 9:25pm reservation next month. Magic Kingdom is open till 11pm on the night we go.

It says that Wishes fireworks are at 10pm. If our reservation is 9:25pm would it be a good chance to see them from Ohana?

faline
02-14-2014, 01:31 PM
We have a 9:25pm reservation next month. Magic Kingdom is open till 11pm on the night we go.

It says that Wishes fireworks are at 10pm. If our reservation is 9:25pm would it be a good chance to see them from Ohana?

Possibly. It will depend on where you are seated. Some seats have views of the Castle; others would not be able to see the fireworks from their table(s)

Grace
02-15-2014, 07:46 AM
:mickey: BIG fan of the cab service at WDW.

They have saved our bacon more than once, in terms of time :) We had one fine fellow last month who did the quickest trip from AKV to Poly that we have ever had - made our reservation on time. :D

jennalyssa05
02-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Cab service is totally worth it! For 15.00 it can save an hour and a half in wait time bus hopping!:mickey: