PDA

View Full Version : fp+ Am I understanding this correctly

CarolS
02-13-2014, 01:40 PM
I typically stay on site and purchase my park passes through AAA because it saves me a lot of money. They way I'm understanding the new FP+ is that they are linked to your resort AND park passes, you have to have both. So if I purchase tickets through AAA again and stay on site I'm not going to be able to utilize the fp+ because I need to have the tickets too as part of my package. Am I understanding this correctly?

AndrewJackson
02-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Once you have your tickets, you can use the MDE app to link them to your account. Once you have on-site resort reservations and park tickets linked to your account, you are able to reserve FP+ 60 days out.

We bought our tickets separate as well, and I was able to link them and make my FP+.

CarolS
02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Thank you so much. So then what happens do you get one band or card per person for your room that can be used for everything (room key, admission, fp)?

faline
02-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much. So then what happens do you get one band or card per person for your room that can be used for everything (room key, admission, fp)?

Exactly - one band per person and it is used for all purposes.

ginger19
02-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Just enter the code on the back of the tickets in the My Disney experience app and you'll be all set. I brought the physical ticket just in case but we never needed it. And yes, one band per person :)