PDA

View Full Version : Spice road table review

Lindsey310
02-12-2014, 07:18 PM
So we are down here now, enjoying the parks and the beautiful weather (minus the torrential downpour we got stuck in tonight!) and we just ate at spice road table this afternoon around 5.

The atmosphere and restaurant are beautiful. New and very clean. They did a great job with decorating. We sat outside by the water and it was very relaxing. Watching the boats come and go as we sipped on beers and sangria.

Our waiter was very nice and knowledgable. We had 4 tapas, 2 at a time. We started with the calamari and mixed chicken and beef kabob. Both were excellent. Next we had the Harissa chicken roll and the garlic shrimp. While the chicken roll was excellent, the garlic shrimp was just ok. Probably wouldn't order it again.

Word to the wise: even though it's tapas, it's expensive and adds up quick! 4 tapas, 1 coke and 1 sangria was $58 without tip. Pretty expensive for appetizers although it did fill us up. Everyone should try it once. We would go back again and next time we would try the hummus instead of the shrimp :eat:

Melanie
02-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to trying it. Saw it later month on the day it opened, and it's gorgeous!

JerseyDad
02-14-2014, 09:38 PM
....sounds like a tapas meal for a family of 4 is gonna' run +$100 bucks.

stephicakes
02-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Does anyone know if they take TIW? I don't see it on their list yet but it's also very knew...

Can't wait to try! :D

Disnini
02-16-2014, 09:42 AM
I was disappointed to read that they will not be accepting TIW.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the review

Bruegge
02-16-2014, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the review...

I love tapas....aka fancy high quality bar food.... LOL

I can make a meal out of it every night if DW would let me