PDA

View Full Version : 180 Day Reservations

Keneva
02-11-2014, 12:24 PM
At 180 days out from our arrival, will we be able make reservations for our entire reservation (several days) even though the last day may be 185 days away? It seems like we can only make res for the first day which is truly at 180 days out. I'm using the My Disney Experience App and web site. :confused:

Strmchsr
02-11-2014, 01:30 PM
If you're staying on site, when you reach 180 days from your arrival date you can make ADRs for that day +10 more days out. You just have to make sure your package is linked to MDE.

Keneva
02-13-2014, 10:38 AM
We are on site and the room res shows up under the online and app sites . We are 178 days out and if I understand you correctly we should be able to reserve restaurants up to 180 +10 days from our arrival. The 10+ days isn't working as the days are greyed out on the calendar. We are only able to reserve the first three days of our stay so far. I can probably call in the rest of the reservations but I want to know why this isn't working! So far, we are getting what we want but only one day at a time.

Anyone else have the same issue with the MDE and app reservations?:(

Strmchsr
02-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Unfortunately, the MDE app and website are pretty spotty as to whether they'll work. I don't think it's anything you've done wrong. You're probably best to call. Let the CM know what's happening. You can also call MDE tech support and they can probably get your account straightened out. They did for me when my son's AP wasn't linking properly to the account.