PDA

View Full Version : what to do with old ticket media?

Bluesky481
02-09-2014, 03:09 PM
DH and I have 2 1-day park tickets (attached to an old room key) that we didn't use on a past trip since we had annual passes. I believe we had purchased the 1-day tickets to receive some type of discount.

Question is...what do we do with them now?? We originally thought we would upgrade them during our next trip, but it sounds as though we wouldn't be able to book our rides in advance if we did so (we would be staying on property). Does anyone have experience with this? Any ideas?

Thanks!!:mickey:

tundramom
02-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Old tickets never expire, there should be a way to link them to your magic bands. A call to Guest Relations is probably in order. With the amount of money Disney has invested in this new system you can bet they have a contingency for just this situation. Also, unless you go during high crowd times, you could wait to link them when you get to the resort, and use those FP+ towards the end of your trip.

VWL Mom
02-09-2014, 04:53 PM
If they can be linked I would o ahead and do that and make at least 1 day of FP+. When you get there go ahead and upgrade the tickets as planned. The other alternative would be to buy your tickets now and save the 1 days to a future date. You would then be able to book all your FP+.