PDA

View Full Version : ToT 10 miler & hollywood villians bash

amorillo
02-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Getting excited.... as the registration for this race is just days away!! This will be my third disney race!! :mickey:

Just curious if any one has done this race before and what the after party is like? I will be traveling with DH and DD's (5 & 7). We are definitely night owls and the girls loved being in the parks until 1am on our last trip to WDW. So, I was thinking of getting tickets for the three of them for the after party so they can hang out until I'm finished with the race. Where is the party held, in Hollywood Studios? If so, are there rides open? Rare characters?

Christine
02-09-2014, 08:09 AM
I've done the race and the after party. IMHO, the race is not the best course out there. Not very much park running, lots of Osceola parkway and Espn wwos. That being said, it's Disney and there are still many cool things to see- it's just not my fave course of all.

The after party is fun. Select attractions are open, rare characters do come out, and it's a very festive time!

I think you & your family will enjoy it!

amorillo
02-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the input Christine! Boo about the course... but I'm one of those "have to try everything once" kind of Disney girls! hahaha. So, I'll bare with it & check it off my list! :D

Great news about the after party! We love getting to see the rare characters! So, I guess I'll be booking the after party for the family!

Now just to get through the next 233 days! :blush: