PDA

View Full Version : Computer stupid

PETE FROM NYC
02-01-2014, 05:51 PM
OK, I can do e-mail, INTERCOT, and play games. Don't know much else.
DW just got a KINDLE for Christmas. Can she use it in WDW parks? And what could she use it for?

AgentC
02-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Which type of Kindle did she get? Pretty much all the Kindles are WiFi capable so she would be be able to link to their network and use it.

What she could use it for depends on the type. If she just has the reader, she could shop and download books. If she has a Fire, she could could on the internet and use the My Disney Experience app in the parks.

PETE FROM NYC
02-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Cindy, I will ask her which Kindle and re-post. I know it is internet capable, but tats about all I know of it.
Thanks

PETE FROM NYC
02-04-2014, 03:46 PM
DW has a Kindle Fire HD.
Where would she get the app to download?

1DisneyNut
02-04-2014, 10:35 PM
The last I heard, the My Disney Experience App still wasn't available for the Kindle Fire HD. It still isn't available for my Galaxy Tab 3 either but I do have it on my Samsung Note 2 smartphone.

Check the Amazon App store from the kindle and see if it is available. If not, you can always get online and use the disney website.

AgentC
02-05-2014, 09:53 AM
The last I heard, the My Disney Experience App still wasn't available for the Kindle Fire HD. It still isn't available for my Galaxy Tab 3 either but I do have it on my Samsung Note 2 smartphone.

Check the Amazon App store from the kindle and see if it is available. If not, you can always get online and use the disney website.

I went and checked and I believe you are correct. If you go to the app store on Amazon from a PC, MDE does come up as available which would make you think it is available for the Fire HD but when I went to the app store from my Kindle, it is not available and there are numerous reviews stating it did not work on the
Kindles.

But you will be able to go direct to the website as suggested by 1DisneyNut.