PDA

View Full Version : Need help linking tickets to MDE

ginger19
01-30-2014, 08:01 PM
This is our first time with Magic Bands and we leave on Saturday. I just tried to link my Daughter's ticket but there is a scratch off protective covering over some of the numbers. Can I remove it? Also, how do you link the ticket if you have 2 magic bands due to a split reservation? Finally, with Military tickets they only gave us vouchers at the base, do we have to wait until we get the real tickets at Guest Relations?

thanks!
Heidi

VWL Mom
01-31-2014, 05:55 AM
The MDE site shows a 12 and 17 digit scratch off which you need to expose in order to enter the full number so I would say scratch away. Once you get it entered it should be good for both magic bands. You're linking to your MDE account and not an actual band so as long as everything is in one place you should be good to go.

I can't say yes or no on the military vouchers, they were not allowing military vouchers to link but that may have changed. If there's a number on the voucher I would try to enter it.

On the MDE page it shows al the ticket stock that you can link (under Magic Bands and Cards) so you may want to go through that and see if any of the formats match what you have.

ginger19
01-31-2014, 01:05 PM
Thank you!
I was able to scratch it off and upload my daughter's card without issue and I have the receipt if there is an issue.
My husband found a tiny code on the Military vouchers and we were able to link those as well. I would not have tried the code as these vouchers look so different than any pass we have had from the military.

nls721
02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Just curios with your military tix are you linking just one per band or 2? I want to link two per band (to give me 8 days). Some tell me it's possible another tell me they couldn't. Before I buy I want to make sure I can do 2 tix per band. Thanks

ginger19
02-03-2014, 01:24 PM
I was able to link 2 tickets per person. Once you add the tickets it gives you a drop down to choose from your list of family members. It was all linked but guest relations still has to activate when you get to your first park