PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass + and quick service dining

dvcmember83
01-29-2014, 03:19 PM
One of the things that has me worried about our trip in June is how quick service dining is going to be at lunch time due to the new fast pass + system. I would much rather use my fast pass allotment for rides. How are lines if you do not have a fast pass for quick service dining during times when crowds are larger?

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2014, 04:45 PM
One of the things that has me worried about our trip in June is how quick service dining is going to be at lunch time due to the new fast pass + system. I would much rather use my fast pass allotment for rides. How are lines if you do not have a fast pass for quick service dining during times when crowds are larger?

You cannot use your FP+ allotments for QS. The only QS meal you can get a FP for currently is Be Our Guest at MK. And even then, it is not tied to the FP+ system so you are not using a ride allotment for it.

Sylvia
01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Just a hint regarding all other QS locations, try to take your lunch breaks before or after the typical lunch time.

JerseyDad
01-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Just a hint regarding all other QS locations, try to take your lunch breaks before or after the typical lunch time.

....agree with this 100%!! We hit places like Columbia Harbor House .......Cantina San Angel .....and Cosmic Rays ......at around 11:30 to 11:45 ....and they we "empty", as compared to 1/2 hour later when they become a sea of humanity.